How did Emma Stone re-energize post-workout while preparing to play Billie Jean King in her Battle of the Sexes movie?
"It’s a lot easier to drink your calories than trying to eat them” explains Walsh, Emma's trainer and founder of Rise Nation. Filled with Metabolic Whey protein, Udo's Oil (a mixture of flaxseed oil, sesame seed oil, and other fats), ashwagandha (an herb commonly used in Ayurvedic medicine), a handful of spinach, and almond milk or water, the shakes helped her feel satisfied while providing plenty of nutrition, he says. Most importantly, though, it tasted great. “It has to be a really good-tasting protein shake so it’s palatable, otherwise three months of drinking shakes is going to suck.” Read the original article: Exactly How Emma Stone Gained 15 Pounds Of Lean Muscle Mass on WomensHealth.com.
EMMA STONE'S POST-WORKOUT UDO'S OIL SHAKE
- 2 scoops Metabolic Whey Protein
- 2-3 tablespoons Udo’s Oil 3·6·9 Blend
1 teaspoon HANAH ashwagandha powder
- A handful of spinach
- 1 cup (8 fl oz) of almond milk or water
- Place all ingredients into a blender, making sure to add the protein powder and ashwagandha powder last, and blend until smooth.
- Transfer to a cup and drink immediately.
Find Jason Walsh on Instagram: @risemovement. Learn more about Jason's Rise Nation: www.Rise-Nation.com.