Advanced Adult Enzyme Blend
- Highest potency, all-purpose; full-spectrum blend, including lactase
- A potent blend of 9 types of active enzymes that enhance digestion of all goods: fats, proteins, fiber, starch, carbohydrates, and problematic sugars from legumes & cruciferous vegetables, and dairy*
- 10x more fat-digesting lipase, 10x more protein-digesting bromelain, and almost 2x more "gas-reducing" enzymes than the original formula
- Almost 5x more of 3 other protein-digesting enzymes that work at different pH levels of the GI tract, to further enhance protein digestion*
- Helps alleviate abdominal discomfort such as indigestion, heartburn, and bloating, and gas, including that produced by eating beans, legumes, cruciferous and other 'gas-producing' vegetables, and dairy; cooked, processed, or inadequately chewed foods; and overeating. Helps maximize absorption of nutrients*
- Take 1 or 2 capsules with each meal†
- Store in a cool, dry place
WHAT IS UDO'S CHOICE® ADVANCED ADULT ENZYME BLEND? Our highly effective Udo’s Choice® Advanced Adult Enzyme Blend is a mixture of plant- and microbe-based enzymes whose job it is to break down foods into their basic nutrient building blocks. We designed this special blend to provided people who care about health with a reliable way to maximize absorption of nutrients from foods and to provide relief from the digestive issues—and their discomforts—which are prevalent today. The absorbed nutrients are used for the construction and repair of the trillions of cells in our body, or broken down to supply the energy we need for this cellular construction and repair.
WHAT ARE DIGESTIVE ENZYMES AND WHAT DO THEY DO?In a perfect world, two sources of enzymes break down our foods. First, enzymes are naturally present in raw foods, and do part of the work (experts have estimated 10-90%, depending on the kind of food). Second, our body secretes digestive enzymes from various locations throughout the digestive tract (salivary glands, stomach, pancreas, and small intestine), which complete the work of digesting foods. Our reality, however, is different.
Because the enzymes naturally present in raw foods are heat-sensitive, they are destroyed as soon as we cook or process our foods. This places an added burden on our bodies during the digestive process. In addition, overeating (which dilutes enzymes and overtaxes production capacity), as well as not chewing our foods thoroughly (which fails to properly jumpstart the digestive process), further complicates things. When these unintended consequences catch up with us, they may cause problems, like missing out on key nutrients, weakened cells and tissues, and absorption of undigested foods. Symptoms such as pain, bloating, gas, swelling, inflammation, and immune reactions may follow. Compromised and weakened by poor digestion, our immune system may not be able to do some of its other jobs.
Udo’s Choice® Advanced Adult Enzyme Blend provides a complete spectrum of digestive enzymes required for optimum digestion, which is necessary to build a healthy body. It meets the needs of advanced adults who eat all the major food groups and/or who may suffer from lactose intolerance, and those who want maximum support of digestive function and minimum digestive problems.*
You’ll find Udo’s Choice® Advanced Adult Enzyme Blend in brown glass bottles, on the shelf of the supplement section at your local whole foods market or natural food store.
WHO IS UDO'S CHOICE® ADVANCED ADULT ENZYME BLEND DESIGNED FOR? Digestive enzymes are required for health, to optimize the complete digestion of our foods at all stages of the human life cycle. Digestive enzymes break down proteins, fats, carbohydrates, milk sugar, legume sugars, and cellulose (fiber), freeing nutrients for absorption in the body. The available nutrients can then be used to support the natural functioning of cells, tissues, glands, and organs and, as a result, support healthy cardiovascular, brain and nerve function, and much more. It is also designed for anyone who: A) eats cooked and/or processed foods; B) suffers from weak digestion; C) wants to ensure complete digestion of what they eat; D) overeats; E) inadequately chews; F) is lactose intolerant; G) has problems digesting cruciferous vegetables and/or legumes; H) suffers from gas, bloating, and abdominal discomfort after eating.*